FANDOM


    • Didn't see that coming!
    • As expected from the magician...

    So the race with Hikaru was off-screened.

    But guess what, Maya and pals finally returning. With the downfall of the Five Butts, the media starts to heat up. There's a foreshadow for the Asscalibur and the Beastmasster too.

      Loading editor
    • Oh. It's Yoshida's. Really funny.
      Nozomi pointing at Hikari
        Loading editor
    • I'm salty that they skipped Mio's fight. Nozomi and Maya teaming up should at least be awesome to see.

        Loading editor
    • I know right. The race still had more potential to be shown.

        Loading editor
    • Where are you guys reading this series?

        Loading editor
    • Well, raws can be found anywhere.

        Loading editor
    • Shizenhakka wrote:
      Well, raws can be found anywhere.

      I see, thanks. Quick question is the current reunion arc the first time we see any other graduating class members (Rin, Kawai, Fujisaki, Saya ect) since the East vs West war arc?

        Loading editor
    • They made cameos in the several previous story arcs. Kazane assisting Nozomi at Funabashi. Kotone was mentioned a few times. Non was contacted by phone.

      Hanabi and Saya reunited with Nozomi and Sayaka first. But, technically yes. This is the first time the core members of the Elite Class reunited again since the East-West War.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks. Man what I wouldn't give for this manga to be picked up and translated, might increase odds for a second season.

        Loading editor
    • What do you mean, pal?

        Loading editor
    • Shizenhakka wrote:
      What do you mean, pal?

      It would be cool if one of the big english translators (Viz, Kodansha, Seven Seas) picked it up for a mass english translation. That would surely help increase exposure for this series, I never even heard about it until the anime was announced and even now have a hard time finding the manga to read/buy. I thought the anime was awesome and more exposure would help it attain a second season.

        Loading editor
    • Shock97 wrote:

      Shizenhakka wrote:
      What do you mean, pal?

      It would be cool if one of the big english translators (Viz, Kodansha, Seven Seas) picked it up for a mass english translation. That would surely help increase exposure for this series, I never even heard about it until the anime was announced and even now have a hard time finding the manga to read/buy. I thought the anime was awesome and more exposure would help it attain a second season.

      I see. Yeah, the official English version has yet to be licensed.

        Loading editor
    • Shizenhakka wrote:

      Shock97 wrote:

      Shizenhakka wrote:
      What do you mean, pal?
      It would be cool if one of the big english translators (Viz, Kodansha, Seven Seas) picked it up for a mass english translation. That would surely help increase exposure for this series, I never even heard about it until the anime was announced and even now have a hard time finding the manga to read/buy. I thought the anime was awesome and more exposure would help it attain a second season.
      I see. Yeah, the official English version has yet to be licensed.

      Do you think it will get one? Been out for awhile.

        Loading editor
    • Shock97 wrote:

      Shizenhakka wrote:

      Shock97 wrote:

      Shizenhakka wrote:
      What do you mean, pal?
      It would be cool if one of the big english translators (Viz, Kodansha, Seven Seas) picked it up for a mass english translation. That would surely help increase exposure for this series, I never even heard about it until the anime was announced and even now have a hard time finding the manga to read/buy. I thought the anime was awesome and more exposure would help it attain a second season.
      I see. Yeah, the official English version has yet to be licensed.

      Do you think it will get one? Been out for awhile.

      I have no idea. They gotta summon a massive amount of courage.

        Loading editor
    • Shizenhakka wrote:

      I have no idea. They gotta summon a massive amount of courage.


      The publishers do? Because we live in an age where Monster Musume, High School DxD, and Senran Kagura in addition to being well known also have official releases that sell like gangbusters XD. You'd think no one would have a problem with Keijo!!!!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.